Thursday, May 5, 2011

The end?!

Here are my final blurbs.



So, to wrap up the class, here are my favorite projects rated(this is hard!!)
6-found footage
5- rhythmic edit- I think the main part of this project that was really fun was hanging out with Leanne and making Sushi! I learned a lot but I'm not really an editor (yet) so it was incredibly tedious.
4- 48 hour video race- I would rate this in the upper 1 2 or 3 except it's hard to compete with developing your own film and manipulating it. I'm really pleased with how this one turned out.
3-Long Take- The bolex is amazing! So is hanging out with the rest of the class and then watching your film develop right before your eyes!
2-Cameraless film- It says what words cannot, in forms of lyrical chaos.
1-Stop Motion Animation- Playtime! I love animating with stop motion. It's tedious, but I really get into it. My only complaint is that I wanted to do more when class ended, and I will...next semester!



GOODBYE 6X1!!!  IT'S BEEN A WONDERFUL EXPERIENCE WORKING WITH ALL OF YOU.

No comments:

Post a Comment